As the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes in effect today, we are giving you more control over your personal information that we are using for processing your accounts and memberships.
You can update your contact preferences at any time by logging into our online booking system and following these simple steps:
- Click on My Account in the right hand top corner of the screen
- Click on Preferences
- Update the preferred contact methods
You can also access your contact preferences directly via any email or newsletter that we send you by clicking a link at the bottom of every message!
You now have more options of customisation on your mywellness profiles, including changing it to either public or private – private profiles will not be visible on leaderboards and will appear as anonymous in the fitness classes app:
- After logging to mywellness via website click on the arrow next to your profile photo
- Choose Settings
- Choose Account settings to change profile visibility
- Choose Notification settings to change the notifications about workouts you are receiving